Sunday, August 30, 2009

Once upon a time..

Once upon a time
Not so far away
I wished to be
The person I am today

But how special am I?
What accomplishments have I made?
I did things I told myself I'd never do.
My own heart, I betrayed.

And all I can do now
Is regret that mistake
Of being given a chance
That I never did take

I'll have to live with this burden
Deal with these lingering recollections
Try to fix my mistakes
Without the ability to make corrections.

I am the author of my life.
Unfortunately, I'm writing in pen.
I can't erase my mistakes,
But I can write a new end.

4 comments:

  1. Sure you can write a new end...not that you haven’t influenced many ends with hope and joy till date...I wish you good luck as you continue to inspire folks around with simplicity, confidence and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh tht is so sweet vikram.. thnxx a lot....plzz do kep following my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. its very close to how i feel sometimes....
    nicely put in words...
    keep writing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..dont whr did u get inspired from....but a nice resembles a transformation into a gud spirit.....

    ReplyDelete