Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dedicated to one of the rare true good friend.. i made...


I have a dream...

every time, I close my eyes.
When the silence is deafening,
when the darkness engulfs me,
its you i see.

Beautiful and standing tall,
looking for someone.
I see me..afraid
and lonely.
"Come to me...
complete me.." I plead...
but you do not hear me,
its someone else you seek.

Do you not recognize me?
Eyes that you once looked into,
and made promises of forever...
Don't these hands seem familiar?

They're the same ones you held,
when you slept at night,
I see you with someone else,
you take her hand,
like you once did mine...
you look into her eyes
and are lost...what you say to her...

I know I cannot bear to hear.
It pains my heart to feel this way.
But my dream does not end here..
its my dream..allow me to spin it around you...
as long as you are in my dreams,
i am close to you...

i fear to think of what were to come...
If i stopped dreaming..nothing more to live for...
Hush..oh cruel world...
...I'm dreaming.

---pranali..

2 comments:

  1. PRANALI I LOVE IT!!!!!
    ITS EXACTLY HOW ......... I DUN HAVE WORDS TO TELL U HOW TRUE WAT U HAVE WRITTEN IS.....
    ITS HEART BREAKING... I ACTUALLY GOT GOOSE BUMPS WEN I READ IT....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey really gud work, as in great way to put the whole thing on paper... surely it is not just one more creation , but lot of emotions.

    ReplyDelete